The AI Campus East Bavaria organizes a workshop on June 22, 2021 on the subject of “Cross-border commuters and bridge builders – Interdisciplinary perspectives on AI” for the scientific exchange between the universities in Eastern Bavaria on the diverse areas of application of AI. Scientists at universities in Eastern Bavaria present the applications and challenges of AI methods in their research from the perspective of various specialist disciplines. Scientists from all disciplines are invited to take part in the interdisciplinary discussion. In addition to those who already deal with AI in their research, scientists who would like to integrate AI into their research in the future are also particularly welcome.
- Prof. Dr. Florian Töpfl, University of Passau, “AI-based Methods and Current Challenges in Communication Science”
- Prof. Dr. Christian Wolff, University of Regensburg, “Current Methods and Problems of AI in Law”
- Prof. Dr. Cordula Krinner, Deggendorf Institute of Technology, “Challenges of Artificial Intelligence in Business Psychology”
- Prof. Dr. Michael Bürker, Landshut University of Applied Sciences, “AI in Marketing”
- Prof. Dr. Tatyana Ivanovska, Technical University of Applied Sciences in Amberg-Weiden, “AI in Medical Image Processing”
- Prof. Dr. Karsten Weber, Technical University of Applied Sciences in Regensburg, “AI and Technology Assessment”
After the keynote speeches, there will be the opportunity for discussion with colleagues. After the event, a joint end in a virtual beer garden is planned.
Tuesday, 06-22-2021, 04.00 p.m. – 06.30 p.m., virtual event
More details & registration at: https://www.indigo-netzwerk.de/veranstaltungen/interdisziplinaere-perspektiven-auf-ki/.
This is an event of the AI Campus East Bavaria.