This year’s Digital Day will take place on May 6, 2021. Due to the current circumstances, the event will take place digitally.
What we offer:
- Concrete application scenarios from business colleagues
- Open exchange rounds with up-to-date impulses from research
- Panels and practical workshops for your own company
- A discussion on competencies for future work
- Small to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) from trade, industry and commerce
- Researchers from East Bavarian universities
Why you should participate:
- Access to approaches and strategies of digitization
- Target group-specific panels and workshops for SMEs
- Practical examples for digitization in your own company
- Exchange opportunities with like-minded people from economy and science
- Data Science
- Machine Learning
- IoT application
- Culture of change
Thursday, 05-06-2021, 09.00 a.m. – 05.00 p.m., virtual event
More details & registration at: https://www.innkubator.de/events/happening/digital-tag-2021.html.
This is an event of the Technology center for production and logistics systems (TZ PULS), the Start-up center for digitization in Lower Bavaria (GZDN) and Transfer and Innovation Easter Bavaria (TRIO).