The virtual conference Women in Data Science Regensburg will take place on April 13th and 14th, 2021. With a mixture of keynotes from academics, technical talks from science and industry and lightning talks from students, projects and research topics of women in the field of data science will be presented.
- Prof. Monika Henzinger, University of Vienna / AMS AG
- Prof. Barbara Poblete, Universidad de Chile / IMFD Chile
- Prof. Ute Schmid, University of Bamberg / Fraunhofer Institute for Integrated Circuits
- Prof. Ruth Urner, York University, Toronto / Vector Institute
- Dr. Dr. Theresa Götz, Fraunhofer Institute for Integrated Circuits
- Dr. Liana Movsesyan, Infineon Technologies AG
- Noor Jamaludeen, University of Magdeburg
- Dr. Barbara Rakitsch, Bosch Center for Artifical Intelligence
- Gesina Schwalbe, Continental AG
- Maya Sekeran, AVL Software and Functions
- Andrea Spichtinger, Syskron GmbH
- Veronika Völkl, Osram Opto Semiconductors
- Dr. Yao Yang, Infineon Technologies AG
Students from the University of Regensburg, OTH Regensburg and the University of Magdeburg
Tuesday, 04-13-2021 & Wednesday, 04-14-2021, virtual event
More information & registration at: https://sites.google.com/view/widsregensburg/home & https://www.indigo-netzwerk.de/veranstaltungen/wids-regensburg/.
This is an event of the Regensburg AIR Initiative.