In this digital event you can find out more about the network “KI Campus Ostbayern” (AI Campus East Bavaria), get an overview of the topic of AI (artificial intelligence) and get insights into the practical use of AI in regional companies in three keynote speeches. In addition, you have the opportunity to exchange ideas with the speakers and other participants from science and economy on specific challenges in practice.
What is the “KI Campus Osterbayern”?
The “KI Campus Ostbayern” is a cooperation platform with which the East Bavarian universities (OTH Amberg-Weiden, OTH Regensburg, HAW Landshut, TH Deggendorf, University of Regensburg and University of Passau) intend to bundle their competencies on the subject of artificial intelligence, strengthen scientific exchange and expand the collaboration with economy and society. The “KI Campus Ostbayern” was initiated in 2020 and is coordinated and organizationally supported by the INDIGO network (Internet and Digitization East Bavaria). Further information on the “KI Campus Ostbayern” can be found on the homepage of the INDIGO network.
What you can expect
- Information on the new network “KI Campus Osterbayern”
- Overview of the topic of artificial intelligence
- Keynote speeches on the use of AI in business
- Discussion rounds in breakout sessions for personal exchange with scientists and company representatives on topics of your choice in the field of AI
- Company representatives: managing directors, specialists, executives and project managers of all operational functions with an interest and/or practical relevance to AI as well as those who are interested in AI
- Scientists from East Bavarian universities
- Other institutions and networks in the field of AI
Tuesday 03-02-2021, 04:00 p.m. – 06:30 p.m., online event
This is an event of the “KI Campus Osterbayern” (AI Campus East Bavaria).